- Fox News, C-Span and NBC figures to moderate presidential debates
- Trump blames racism in policing on ‘bad apples’ during Kenosha visit
- Nancy Pelosi in face covering row after salon visit
- Most Democrats fear Trump could reject election defeat, poll shows
- Sign up for our First Thing newsletter
The Democratic-led House oversight committee has subpoenaed postmaster general Louis DeJoy for documents related to recent delays in mail delivery.
As Joe Biden took reporters’ questions in Delaware, Trump arrived in North Carolina to commemorate the 75th anniversary of the end of World War II.
Speaking to a small crowd of supporters at the airport, the president celebrated stock market gains, even though the US unemployment rate is currently at 10.2%, and he attacked his election opponent.
Trump in Wilmington, North Carolina gives remarks to tarmac crowd:
Stock market is essentially at record, Biden doesn’t have a clue, etc.
Someone tossed a red-white-and-blue hat at him and a US Secret Service agent threw it away from POTUS and waggled a no-no finger at crowd. pic.twitter.com/63lMqvtfBC