- Full report: Ireland suspends AstraZeneca vaccine over blood clot concerns
- Third Covid wave sweeps across EU and forces new restrictions
- England’s vaccine strategy ‘will unravel unless inequalities addressed’
- WHO scientist who spoke out about Italy’s handling of crisis resigns
- See all our coronavirus coverage
Internationally acclaimed cellist Yo-Yo Ma celebrated receiving his second shot of the Covid-19 vaccine by performing an impromptu concert at a vaccine site in Berkshire Community College, Massachusetts:
Dutch health authorities will be forced to cancel 43,000 vaccination appointments due to the government’s decision to halt use of the Astrazeneca coronavirus vaccine for at least two weeks, news agency ANP reported Sunday.
The Netherlands has temporarily halted its AstraZeneca vaccine programme, the government has said. The suspension will be in place until at least 29 March, Reuters reports.