French PM announces limited lockdown for Paris and other regions; Brazil suffers second-highest daily Covid death toll; European medical regulator says Astrazeneca vaccine is ‘safe and effective’
- AstraZeneca Covid vaccine is safe and effective, says European regulator
- EU to send formal letter to AstraZeneca in Covid vaccine dispute
- UK Covid vaccine supply hit amid rise in cases in India
- Tanzania’s Covid-denying president, John Magufuli, dies aged 61
- See all our coronavirus coverage
Hello and welcome to today’s live coverage of the coronavirus pandemic with me, Helen Sullivan.
I’m on Twitter @helenrsullivan.