- Brutal second wave exposes Italy’s shortage of intensive care staff
- 900 employees at top US hospital catch Covid-19 in two weeks
- Pfizer Covid-19 vaccine 95% effective and safe, further tests show
- Covid-19 vaccine: who are countries prioritising for first doses?
- Covid-19 antibodies reduce faster in men than women, study finds
Air France-KLM is among the airlines gearing up for the challenge of transporting millions of doses of temperature-sensitive Covid-19 vaccines in the midst of a travel slump.
Breakthrough vaccines developed by Pfizer and Moderna have yet to win final approval, but the drugmakers, their logistics and cargo providers are not waiting for a green light to activate freight plans.