Donald Trump Jr tests positive for Covid; South Australia lockdown to end at midnight on Saturday; global cases pass 57.5m. Follow latest updates
- Donald Trump Jr tests positive for coronavirus
- US records highest number of daily coronavirus deaths since May
- NHS could start using vaccine next month, says Hancock
- Trials to begin in UK for antibody cocktail drug treatment
- See all our coronavirus coverage
G20 leaders will on Sunday pledge to pay for a fair distribution of Covid-19 vaccines, drugs and tests around the world so that poorer countries are not left out, and to extend debt relief to them, a draft communique shows.
The number of new coronavirus infections in France rose by 17,881 on Saturday, lower than the 22,882 reported the previous day.
The health ministry also reported 276 new deaths from the virus in hospitals over 24 hours, compared with 386 on Friday.