- German doctor arrested on suspicion of killing two Covid patients
- Tech giants join with governments to fight Covid misinformation
- US records highest number of Covid deaths since May
- South Australia premier fuming over pizza lie that put state in lockdown
- California enacts curfew for majority of state’s 40m residents
Iran will impose tougher restrictions nationwide from Saturday as the Middle East country hardest hit by the coronavirus battles a third wave of infections.
The toughest measures, under which non-essential businesses and services are to close, will be imposed in the capital Tehran and about 160 other high risk “red” cities and towns, state media said.
A flawed management… and your lack of consultation with experts and researchers and heeding their recommendations and warnings has caused many human casualties,” Malekzadeh said in his resignation letter, according to the state broadcaster IRIB.
Mexico’s president Andrés Manuel López Obrador has suggested that criticism of the country’s pandemic polices are political attacks and compared critics to “vultures.”
Mexico passed the 100,000 mark in confirmed COVID-19 deaths, becoming only the fourth country to do so.
Just because the ones who used to steal and loot don’t like what we are doing, or don’t like seeing us in power?”