- Bolsonaro’s response has led to Brazil catastrophe, Rousseff says
- Global vaccine rollout threatened by shortage of vital components
- EU agency examines reports of blood clots with J&J Covid vaccine
- What are the new Covid rules in England from 12 April?
- See all our coronavirus coverage
That’s it from us today. Thanks for following our coverage.
Brazil recorded 2,616 new Covid-19 deaths and 71,832 new coronavirus cases on Saturday, the country’s health ministry said.
Brazil, which has the second-highest death toll after the US, has recorded 13.45 million cases and more than 350,000 deaths, Reuters reports.