- Facebook says it will flag any Trump effort to declare victory
- As election nears, Trump builds ‘deep state’ he railed against
- Head of USPS board has high-level ties to Republican party
- Officials worry the US isn’t ready for vaccines
- Sign up for our First Thing newsletter
Joe and Jill Biden are now heading towards Kenosha and will arrive in about 30 minutes.
Their meeting with members of the family of Jacob Blake, the 29-year-old Kenosha man, who is African American and was shot in the back by a white police officer on August 23 and is hospitalized with grave wounds, was kept private and details are not expected to be released by Biden’s campaign.
Here’s where the day stands so far: