- Congressman: Trump is ‘overwhelmingly guilty’ of incitement of insurrection
- Congresswoman: insurrectionists questioned why police tried to block them as they followed Trump’s instructions
- Trump’s legal team will conclude arguments tomorrow: adviser
- Biden reacts to riot videos: ‘Some minds may have been changed’
- Pelosi says Capitol Police will receive Congressional Gold Medal
- Sign up to receive First Thing – our daily briefing by email
Some Democrats have told reporters that they don’t see a need to call witnesses.
“I feel satisfied that the House managers have made their case,” said Elizabeth Warren of Massachusetts.
A New York Times report has found that Donald Trump may have been more gravely affected by Covid-19 than the administration let on.
Trump was sicker with Covid-19 in October than publicly acknowledged at the time, with extremely depressed blood oxygen levels at one point and a lung problem associated with pneumonia caused by the coronavirus, according to four people familiar with his condition.
His prognosis became so worrisome before he was taken to Walter Reed National Military Medical Center that officials believed he would need to be put on a ventilator, two of the people familiar with his condition said.