- Biden says he’s on course to win as Trump threatens to fight outcome
- ‘Count every vote’: protesters take to streets across US
- Why are the media reporting different US election results?
- Trump v Biden – full results as they come in
- Senate and House elections – full results as they come in
The Guardian’s Lois Beckett reports from Michigan:
Facebook has removed an Michigan anti-lockdown Facebook page and group, Stand Up Michigan, after they shared posts urging Trump supporters to come to vote-counting location in Detroit to serve as ballot challengers.
Chris Steffes, 22, said he came to @tcfcenter in Detroit responding to this Facebook post. He said he had questions and he thought ordinary people should be able to verify the results. When I said Fox News had just called the election for Biden, he just said huh. pic.twitter.com/VfpcsO8ctE
Congresswoman Abigail Spanberger, a moderate Democrat of Virginia, unloaded on some of her colleagues during a caucus call this afternoon, according to multiple reports.
Spanberger only narrowly won reelection, and she blamed the close result on effective attack ads from her opponent based around some Democrats’ calls to “defund the police.”
Spanberger on the Dem caucus call: We lost races we shouldn’t have lost.
Defund police almost cost me my race bc of an attack ad.
Don’t say socialism ever again.
Need to get back to basics.